Kao Collins has developed hundreds of different TIJ inks, each formulated for different applications.
Our water-based TIJ inks serve the mailing, packaging, security, ticket, and other specialty industries. Available water-based thermal inks include dye-based, pigment based, and dye/pigment hybrid formulations.
Our solvent-based TIJ inks allow customers to print onto difficult and challenging substrates that aren’t possible with water-based inks. Additionally, by continuing to create high-performing solvent-based inks, we’re expanding the capabilities of thermal inkjet technologies to include new applications such as Styrofoam, foils, varnishes, various plastics, and even glass.
Ink Recommendations are determined by:
- Single Use or Bulk Use
- Cartridge Orientation (Vertical vs. Horizontal)
- Target Substrate
- Dry Time
- Print Speed
- Unique Needs
In addition to the variety of standard, heads up, and customized black ink solutions, Kao Collins also offers fourteen standard color dye-based formulations. We can also color match virtually any Pantone Matching System (PMS) color.
TIJ Packaging Configurations
- New 45a Cartridge (-CT)
- New 45si Smart Chip Cartridge (-45SI)
- Quick Disconnect 400ml Bag (-QB4)
- Quick Disconnect 800ml Bag (-QB8)
- Bulk System Cartridges (-S2CT)
- 1 Liter Bottle for Bulk Supply Station (-BS1)
- 75ml Flammable Bottle for BSS (-BSF)
- Quick Disconnect Cartridge (-IM1)
- Funai Single Cartridge (FCT)
- Funai Solvent Cartridge (FSCT)