HP Solvent Ink Applications
Companies now rely on HP Thermal Inkjet (TIJ) more than any other inkjet technology for coding, tracking, and direct mail involving these substrates:
- Hard plastics, including BOPP, PVC, PET, PE, and PP
- Glossy boxes or card stock
- Tyvek® and other high-density spun-bound polyethylene materials
Kao Collins experts can evaluate your substrates to determine the best ink. Contact us.
Achieve Higher Throughput and Quality
- Up to 300-feet-per minute
- 600×600 dpi (Improve ink savings with lower dpi settings)
Sigma Eclipses All Other HP 45 SI Inks
- Decap of at least 12 hours
- Shelf life up to 24 months
- Fast, no-heat curing
- Richer blacks
- No minimum order
- Unlimited supply
- Lightfast, waterproof
Ink Availability and Packaging
Sigma solvent ink and other Kao Collins inks are available and ready for shipping. All inks are packaged in factory-new intelligent HP cartridges. These clean, self-contained, user-replaceable cartridges reduce volatile organic compounds to about 10 percent when compared to solvent printing using continuous inkjet (CIJ) systems.
For increased production savings, Sigma solvent ink is available for bulk delivery systems.
Tyvek® is a registered trademark of DuPont™