Let’s Catch Up at Pack Expo
At Kao Collins, we prioritize sustainability and strive to set the standard for the industrial inkjet industry. We look forward to discussing eco-friendly ink solutions for packaging that can help you meet sustainability goals.
- Dave Ham – Account Manager
- Curtis Soller – Account Manager
- Heather Rockow – General Sales Manager
- Chris Rogers – VP Sales Marketing
- Yuta Mizushima – New Business Development Manager
- Katsuyuki Kozake – EVP Research & Development
SIGMA for HP | Solving the Downtime Dilemma
Our new patented SIGMA solvent ink for HP keeps production costs under control with a 12-hour decap time. We added new color options to the collection. That changes the game for marking and coding food, pharmaceuticals, and beverage packaging. Heatless, fast-drying Sigma offers excellent adhesion on non-absorbent surfaces, including metals, glass, and most plastics.
Benefits of patented SIGMA solvent ink
- 5 colors plus black
- Significantly reduce maintenance costs
- Less wasted materials
- Reduced nozzle failure
- Improved trajectory, volume, and velocity
- 24-month shelf life reduces waste and costs
NEXXO for Funai | It Goes the Distance
NEXXO solvent ink for Funai offers excellent once-impossible opportunities for printing curved materials with TIJ technology. Without relying on dot-matrix type, the ink prints high-resolution 2d coding and enhances the clarity and readability of numbers, letters, or characters. The ink-cartridge combination offers an industry-leading 12mm throw distance and minimizes volatile organic compound emissions.
Applications of NEXXO solvent ink for Funai
The following are some of the uses for this ink:
- Marking and coding
- Pharmaceutical, beverage, and food packaging
- Industrial labeling
TESLA LED Curable | The Utility Player
We manufacture premium LED curable inks, undoubtedly the fastest-growing segment in the industrial inkjet industry. Our TESLA LED curable cures ink instantly. You can use the TESLA LED curable ink on virtually all non-absorbing substances, such as metal, flexible films, shrink sleeves, vinyl, and glass.
Benefits of Tesla LED Curable Ink
- Environmental friendliness
- Reduced VOCs
- Minimal ink consumption
LUNAJET | Eco-friendly Water-based Ink for Plastics – Yes
LUNAJET is an award-winning water-based food-grade ink that is specifically designed for high-resolution packaging printing on thin plastic films and shrink-sleeves. The eco-friendly ink remains flexible without cracking, peeling or damaging the substrate.
- Prints on plastics and other non-porous substrates
- Extremely low VOCs make it eco-friendly
- No solvents or photoinitiators
- Rapid drying
- Superior wetting means less ink consumption
- More vibrant colors
- Flexible after drying
- Excellent adhesion and durability
We proudly partner with these leaders in the inkjet printing industry.
- PT Asia Ltd