Let’s Catch Up at Pack Expo
We develop trailblazing inkjet inks for all packaging. Over the years, and especially during the pandemic, we supported our customers with continuous supplies of inks to keep business going.
- Kristin Adams, Marketing Manager
- Brigette Wyatt, Business Development Manager
- Stephen Buchanan, Business Development Manager
- Curtis Soller, Account Manager
- Dave Ham, Account Manager
Tesla LED Curable | The Utility Player
We manufacture premium LED curable inks, undoubtedly the fastest growing segment in the industrial inkjet industry. Our Tesla LED curable cures ink instantly. You can use the Tesla LED curable ink on virtually all non-absorbing substances such as metal, flexible films, shrink sleeves, vinyl, and glass.
Benefits of Tesla LED Curable Ink
- Environmental friendliness
- Reduced VOCs
- Minimal ink consumption
SIGMA for HP | Solving the Downtime Dilemma
Our new patented Swiss-compliant SIGMA solvent ink for HP keeps production costs under control with 12-hour decap time. We added new color options to the collection. That changes the game for marking and coding food, pharmaceuticals, and beverage packaging. Heatless, fast-drying Sigma offers excellent adhesion on non-absorbent surfaces, including metals, glass, and most plastics.
Benefits of patented SIGMA solvent ink
- Swiss compliant for non-contact food packaging
- 5 colors plus black
- Significantly reduce maintenance costs
- Less wasted materials
- Reduced nozzle failure
- Improved trajectory, volume, and velocity
- 24-month shelf life reduces waste and costs
NEXXO for Funai | It Goes the Distance
NEXXO solvent ink for Funai offers excellent once-impossible opportunities for printing curved materials with TIJ technology. Without relying on dot-matrix type, the ink prints high-resolution 2d coding and enhances the clarity and readability of numbers, letters, or characters. The ink-cartridge combination offers an industry-leading 12mm throw distance and minimizes volatile organic compound emissions.
Applications of NEXXO solvent ink for Funai
The following are some of the uses for this ink:
- Marking and coding
- Pharmaceutical, beverage, and food packaging
- Industrial labeling
LUNAJET | Eco-friendly Water-based Ink for Plastics – Yes
LUNAJET is an award-winning water-based food-grade ink that is specifically designed for high-resolution packaging printing on thin plastic films and shrink-sleeves. The eco-friendly ink remains flexible without cracking, peeling or damaging the substrate.
- Prints on plastics and other non-porous substrates
- Extremely low VOCs make it eco-friendly
- No solvents or photoinitiators
- Rapid drying
- Superior wetting means less ink consumption
- More vibrant colors
- Flexible after drying
- Excellent adhesion and durability
We proudly partner with these leaders in the inkjet printing industry.
- PT Asia Ltd