CINCINNATI, OHIO – MARCH 20, 2020 – The world-wide coronavirus pandemic has impacted everyone, and Kao Collins is no exception. We’re committed to transparency, so we want to communicate what we are doing and how it may impact you, our valued customers.
Accordingly, we have prioritized production to meet this urgent need. As a result, some of our customers may face delays in fulfilling orders by a few days. We’ve all seen businesses and communities come together during this unprecedented crisis. We ask for your patience and understanding as we face these challenges.
As a customer, here’s what we want you to know
- We are fully operational and will remain open
- We are triaging production and prioritizing at-risk industries such as Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Operations
- Upon receiving new orders we will issue a ship date
- We will proactively notify all customers of any delays with existing or future orders
- Longer lead times and delays are possible
Our employees are our most valuable asset and their health and safety are of utmost importance to Kao Collins. We are proud of their efforts to help in this time of need.
Here’s what we are doing
- Practicing social distancing
- Providing sanitary materials and proper PPE for all employees
- Limiting office time for employees who can work remotely
- Lengthening the workday to create split shifts that reduce the number of employees in the building at once
- Disinfecting the entire plant after each shift
As a part of the Kao Corporation, we are embracing the mission to deliver wholehearted satisfaction and enrichment of the lives of people globally and to contribute to the sustainability of the world.
With your cooperation, we will serve all of our customers’ needs during this time of uncertainty. Please contact us if you need additional information.