Kao supplies textile inks for industrial printers using piezo drop-on-demand (DOD) printheads for single-pass direct-to-fabric printing of garments and other textiles.
Kao supplies various inks for cardboard, signage, textile, and more. The options include solvent, curable, and water-based formulations for single-pass, wide-format industrial printing systems.
From simple single-color surface-print stickers to sophisticated high-definition labels requiring speciality inks, Kao offers inks that adhere to the many facestocks of tags.
Corrugated Cardboard Boxes
Our process, spot-color, and bio-based formulations deliver vibrant results for visually distinct package designs and coding and marking on corrugated cardboard.
Coding and Marking
Many brands in Italy turn to our high-performance, Swiss-compliant solvent-based inks for marking and coding products to comply with regulations for tracking products and consumer safety.
We have numerous ink formulations that deliver high-performance results on many packaging materials, including glass, metal, and plastic beverage materials, food products, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals.
Compliance and Safety in Italy
We prioritize consumer and worker protection, ensuring a safe manufacturing process and products that meet various safety and environmental requirements. Creating sustainable inks drives our chemists and engineers.
We collaborate with our customers to help with their compliance analysis and assist them with complying with strict standards required by different brands and global regulations, including:
- Meet Nestle and Swiss ordinances
- Class 3 rating (out of 4) from TÜV Austria on Bio-based composition
Inks for Major Inkjet Technologies
We collaborate with leading thermal, piezo DOD and continuous inkjet print technology manufacturers to formulate compatible inks. Users of HP, Funai, Colordyne, Kodak, Ricoh, Xaar, Dimatix, Konica Minolta, and SII Printek systems depend on our inks for high-quality printing results.
Available in Black, Spot, and CMYK+ Colors
- Water-based inks
- Solvent-based inks
- UV, LED, EB Curable inks
- Eco-friendly inks
- Security Inks
Our Commitment to Sustainability
Kao Print embraces sustainability. We always have.
- Reduce energy consumption
- Minimize the carbon footprint of transportation and materials
- Formulate inks for new high-efficiency printing equipment
- Reduce ink and water consumption
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Prioritize the use of renewable materials for ink development
- Recycle, reuse, or dispose of unavoidable waste responsibly
- Support occupational health, safety, and environmental policy.
- Swiss Ordinance compliance